The purpose of the scientific and applied program of the Workshops is a comprehensive and interdisciplinary review of the topic of a particular section and the role of the digital economy in business, science and the development of modern society in general.
Participation in the workshop will provide:
- representatives of various industries and various scientific fields with the opportunity to compare their views;
- share experiences;
- find like-minded people and partners for the realization of scientific idea or their enterprise.
The parallel section is a thematic discussion, in which 8 or 9 speakers take part.
Presentations of speakers are organized by:
- combining the speeches of a scientist;
- entrepreneur and politician;
- facilitating the exchange of ideas and conclusions of representatives of different professions within the same topic (Science2Business2Politics).
The duration of one speech is 15 minutes and another 15 minutes are reserved for questions and discussion after 3 presented abstracts.
If you wish to take an active part in the work of the section as a speaker and if you have scientific, practical or political socially significant developments on the topic of the Economic Forum – we invite you to submit an abstract to the Scientific Committee of the Economic Forum.
- the title of the main topic;
- your CV (100 words) ;
- a brief summary of your potential report (200 words) within the framework of one of the proposed working sections that will be held on September 8, 2018;
- The resume should be prepared in English or Latvian.
Please, send it to e-mail: email@example.com.
The Scientific Committee of the Economic Forum, which includes, workshop moderators:
- evaluates the applications received and provides an answer on the possibility of presentation within a week after receiving your application;
- evaluates the scientific and applied value of the abstract, the importance and relevance of the chosen topic and the availability of the necessary time within the workshop.
After your abstract is confirmed and included in the Forum program, the speaker will receive an official confirmation and invitation to participate in the Forum. Also approved abstracts will be published in a special publication on the results of the Economic Forum.